Est. in September 2010

This blog was started over one year ago. However, the record goes back even further. Tracing Dolores Lucero through our County has been part of this process and has been going on for at least two years. Starting with the Public Records on file with Whitmore School District, her path of destruction is wide and broad. Her challenges to authority, facts, and reason are well documented. One thing I have found during my research is that witnesses to her antics as well as victims of her antics CONTINUE to be afraid of her retaliation against them. I find the similar concerns expressed within this very community now. I urge you to see for yourself, watch a council meeting LIVE. Read through the mountain of records for yourself. Get educated. Get involved. This City is worth the effort.

facebook like

Contact Info

CONTACT US: ljazz2@att.net
(530) 275-6167

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The latest news. Believe me, that's not saying much...

http://www.redding.com/news/2010/dec/20/city-elections-on-council-agenda/

2 comments:

  1. I'm beginning to think there is some preference for Dolores by Sean Longoria... Only a feeling I have, call it a nagging question in the back of my head. But, there seems to be a rush to print what SHE says, but if you are a citizen questioning HER that just isn't newsworthy. I myself am getting REALLY tired of this crap! Please excuse my language but I am really struggling here to remain open and maintaining my good mood. This person is an embarrassment to this community. Yet we continue to tolerate this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. There is NO excuse for Dolores Lucero. She has no purpose in city council or any other group/team/committee/board/etc...
    If you review the SLC council meetings and truly believe she has something to offer(other than stress and headaches, please reply. I would love to hear from you!
    Born and Raised in CV/SLC!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete